We have spent around 50 hours to find the right option for you and based on our research HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE is our top pick for you. This is one of the top products currently possible in the market. However, if you don’t want to spend extra then we have another great option for you is HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE. Below is a review of some of the best dial calipers, together with their extra features and functions. Listed below are some dial calipers for your budget.
Best dial calipers
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6″ / 150mm DUAL Reading Scale METRIC SAE Standard INCH MM
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6" / 150mm DUAL Reading Scale METRIC SAE Standard INCH MM
- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.
Starrett 3202-6 Dial Caliper, Hardened Stainless Steel, 0-6″ Range, 0.001″ Graduation, White
Starrett 3202-6 Dial Caliper, Hardened Stainless Steel, 0-6" Range, 0.001" Graduation, White
$96.99 in stock
- FAST MEASURING: The Starrett Dial Caliper provides precise measurement of outside dimensions (OD) inside dimensions (ID), and depth. Use for metalworking, woodworking, automotive, and machining applications
- RANGE: This series features a 0 – 6 inch range, 0.001 inch dial graduation, and one revolution equivalent to 0.100 inch. It has a hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- FEATURES: This model offers sharp, clear dial graduations, black graduations on satin finished bar, lock screws for sliding jaw, and dial bezel which is adjustable
- VERSATILE: The dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market and has been the first choice of metal working professionals for decades
- EASY OPERATION: It has a thumb-operated fine adjustment roll, knife-edge contacts, and positive spring-loaded, double pinion, anti-backlash control
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6″/0.001″ Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6"/0.001" Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Super high precision gears. Double Shock Proof Design. Zero Parallel Tolerance. Smooth operation.
- Precision Dial 0.001" Graduation / 0.1" Per revolution. Range: 0-6".
- Measure External, Internal and depth
- Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Padded case included
HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE
HFS (Tm) 0-6" ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001" Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE
- [Application]: Higher quality lower price stainless steel dial caliper; Home DIY and professional use are both highly recommended
- [Featured Double Shock Proof Design]: Fine polished solid hardened stainless steel supports smooth sliding and accurate result
- [Measure Range]: 0-6 inch; Accuracy: ±0.001"; Division: 0.001"; Repeatability: 0.0005"
- [Note]: Each dial caliper has been fully calibrated before ready to sell.
- [Measurement Method]: 4 way measurements: inside, outside, depth, and step;
Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Shockproof Dial Caliper, 52-008-706-0, 0-6″ Measuring Range, 0.001″ Graduation Interval, Face Color White
Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Shockproof Dial Caliper, 52-008-706-0, 0-6" Measuring Range, 0.001" Graduation Interval, Face Color White
$74.47 in stock
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: This dial caliper has an accuracy of ±0.001" and is the perfect caliper measuring tool for machining or household/DIY measurements
- 4 MEASURING CAPABILITIES: This dial caliper can be used to measure inside and outside dimensions, depths, and steps and includes 2 sets of jaws and a depth rod
- KNURLED LOCK: Features a knurled lock screw that holds the sliding jaw in position when required; a covered rack helps prevent dirt and debris from entering it and a thumb-operated fine adjustment roller allows for one-handed use
- DIAL GRADUATIONS: The dial hand completes one revolution every 0.1" and features a white dial with 0.001" graduations; the beam has engraved 0.10" graduations with a large, easy-to-read dial
- SET INCLUDES:  Premium Dial Caliper, instruction manual, and storage case
iGaging 6″ Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dial Caliper
iGaging 6" Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dial Caliper
- Dual Scales: Inch and Fractional Inch Display
- Professional Build. Stainless Steel Body.
- Range: 6" Resolution: 0.01" | 1/64"
- Thumb Wheel for Fine Adjustment
- Adjustable Bezel.
Mitutoyo 505-742 Dial Caliper, D6″TX, 0.1″ per Rev, 0-6″ Range, 0.001″ Accuracy
Mitutoyo 505-742 Dial Caliper, D6"TX, 0.1" per Rev, 0-6" Range, 0.001" Accuracy
$108.28 in stock
1 used from $96.68
- New designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Improved finish on sliding surfaces for longevity.
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the sliding jaw position
- New face for improved readability.
- Can measure OD, ID, depth and steps.
Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Steel Body with Large LCD Screen | 0 – 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion
Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Steel Body with Large LCD Screen | 0 - 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion
$21.59 in stock
5 used from $20.73
- [MULTI-FUNCTION]: This measuring tool has a quick-change button that changes between three measuring modes: inch, fraction, and millimeter to make conversion a snap during measurement.
- [PRECISION]: The electronic measurement range is 0” - 6” and 0 mm – 150 mm with a resolution of 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01 mm and an accuracy of 0.001” / 0.02 mm for precise readings in all your measurement needs.
- [QUALITY]: The body of the digital caliper is constructed using finely polished stainless steel with a knurled thumb roller and locking screw that ensures smooth sliding and accurate positioning when taking measurements.
- [VERSATILE]: Calibrate to measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and a probe as a vernier caliper.
- [LARGE SCREEN]: Each digital lcd caliper has an extra-large LCD screen for easy and clear readings for faster efficiency and accuracy on the job or at the worksite.
Accusize Industrial Tools 0-8” by 0.001” Precision Dial Caliper, Stainless Steel, in Fitted Box, P920-S218
Accusize Industrial Tools 0-8'' by 0.001'' Precision Dial Caliper, Stainless Steel, in Fitted Box, P920-S218
- Range: 0-8'', Resolution: 0.001''.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurements
- Direct reading to .001" in large clear dial/.-100
- Accurate to .001" per 6"
- Measuring face hardened, precision ground and micro-lapped for absolute accuracy
Utility Dial Caliper – 6 Inch with 0.001″ Precision, Stainless Steel, Shockproof by Science Purchase
Utility Dial Caliper - 6 Inch with 0.001" Precision, Stainless Steel, Shockproof by Science Purchase
- Steel construction caliper 6" dial
- Precision Ground Jaws for Accuracy
- Jaws Designed for Inside, Outside, and Thread Measurements
- Slide Lock Holds Reading in Place
- Complete with Plastic Storage Case