We have spent around 50 hours to find the right option for you and based on our research HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE is our top pick for you. This is one of the top products currently possible in the market. However, if you don’t want to spend extra then we have another great option for you is HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE. Below is a review of some of the best dial calipers, together with their extra features and functions. Listed below are some dial calipers for your budget.
Best dial calipers
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6″ / 150mm DUAL Reading Scale METRIC SAE Standard INCH MM
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6" / 150mm DUAL Reading Scale METRIC SAE Standard INCH MM
- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.
Starrett 3202-6 Dial Caliper, Hardened Stainless Steel, 0-6″ Range, 0.001″ Graduation, White
Starrett 3202-6 Dial Caliper, Hardened Stainless Steel, 0-6" Range, 0.001" Graduation, White
$103.88 in stock
- Get The Job Done Right - This dial has a positive split-gear anti-backlash control, knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements, one hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll, direct reading, reliable and accurate graduations
- Made From Robust Materials - This Dial is made of hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears, has lock screw for dial bezel and lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position.
- Wide Range Of Selection - It offers a variety of each of the major classes; mechanical dial, electronic display, lever style test and back plunger. Each type has its own unique strengths.
- Made For You - It offers everything you need, including a broad line of each indicator type, an extensive range of accessories to configure and position the gage, and as needed, an indicator-based, custom engineered solution.
- The Finest Quality Available - Starrett indicators and gages have been the go-to choice for precision measurement for over a century. Our tools are carefully crafted to provide the most accurate readings possible.
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6″/0.001″ Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6"/0.001" Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Super high precision gears. Double Shock Proof Design. Zero Parallel Tolerance. Smooth operation.
- Precision Dial 0.001" Graduation / 0.1" Per revolution. Range: 0-6".
- Measure External, Internal and depth
- Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Padded case included
HFS (Tm) 0-6″ ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001″ Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE
HFS (Tm) 0-6" ; 4 Way DIAL Caliper .001" Shock Proof New ; Plastic CASE
- [Application]: Higher quality lower price stainless steel dial caliper; Home DIY and professional use are both highly recommended
- [Featured Double Shock Proof Design]: Fine polished solid hardened stainless steel supports smooth sliding and accurate result
- [Measure Range]: 0-6 inch; Accuracy: ±0.001"; Division: 0.001"; Repeatability: 0.0005"
- [Note]: Each dial caliper has been fully calibrated before ready to sell.
- [Measurement Method]: 4 way measurements: inside, outside, depth, and step;
Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Shockproof Dial Caliper, 52-008-706-0, 0-6″ Measuring Range, 0.001″ Graduation Interval, Face Color White
Fowler Full Warranty Stainless Steel Shockproof Dial Caliper, 52-008-706-0, 0-6" Measuring Range, 0.001" Graduation Interval, Face Color White
$64.40 in stock
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: This dial caliper has an accuracy of ±0.001" and is the perfect caliper measuring tool for machining or household/DIY measurements
- 4 MEASURING CAPABILITIES: This dial caliper can be used to measure inside and outside dimensions, depths, and steps and includes 2 sets of jaws and a depth rod
- KNURLED LOCK: Features a knurled lock screw that holds the sliding jaw in position when required; a covered rack helps prevent dirt and debris from entering it and a thumb-operated fine adjustment roller allows for one-handed use
- DIAL GRADUATIONS: The dial hand completes one revolution every 0.1" and features a white dial with 0.001" graduations; the beam has engraved 0.10" graduations with a large, easy-to-read dial
- SET INCLUDES:  Premium Dial Caliper, instruction manual, and storage case
iGaging 6″ Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dial Caliper
iGaging 6" Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dial Caliper
- Dual Scales: Inch and Fractional Inch Display
- Professional Build. Stainless Steel Body.
- Range: 6" Resolution: 0.01" | 1/64"
- Thumb Wheel for Fine Adjustment
- Adjustable Bezel.
Mitutoyo 505-742 Dial Caliper, D6″TX, 0.1″ per Rev, 0-6″ Range, 0.001″ Accuracy
Mitutoyo 505-742 Dial Caliper, D6"TX, 0.1" per Rev, 0-6" Range, 0.001" Accuracy
$106.11 in stock
4 used from $90.22
- New designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Improved finish on sliding surfaces for longevity.
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the sliding jaw position
- New face for improved readability.
- Can measure OD, ID, depth and steps.
Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Steel Body with Large LCD Screen | 0 – 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion
Neiko 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper Stainless Steel Body with Large LCD Screen | 0 - 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion
5 used from $23.15
- [MULTI-FUNCTION]: This measuring tool has a quick-change button that changes between three measuring modes: inch, fraction, and millimeter to make conversion a snap during measurement.
- [PRECISION]: The electronic measurement range is 0” - 6” and 0 mm – 150 mm with a resolution of 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01 mm and an accuracy of 0.001” / 0.02 mm for precise readings in all your measurement needs.
- [QUALITY]: The body of the digital caliper is constructed using finely polished stainless steel with a knurled thumb roller and locking screw that ensures smooth sliding and accurate positioning when taking measurements.
- [VERSATILE]: Calibrate to measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and a probe as a vernier caliper.
- [LARGE SCREEN]: Each digital lcd caliper has an extra-large LCD screen for easy and clear readings for faster efficiency and accuracy on the job or at the worksite.
Accusize Industrial Tools 0-8” by 0.001” Precision Dial Caliper, Stainless Steel, in Fitted Box, P920-S218
Accusize Industrial Tools 0-8'' by 0.001'' Precision Dial Caliper, Stainless Steel, in Fitted Box, P920-S218
- Range: 0-8'', Resolution: 0.001''.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurements
- Direct reading to .001" in large clear dial/.-100
- Accurate to .001" per 6"
- Measuring face hardened, precision ground and micro-lapped for absolute accuracy
Utility Dial Caliper – 6 Inch with 0.001″ Precision, Stainless Steel, Shockproof by Science Purchase
Utility Dial Caliper - 6 Inch with 0.001" Precision, Stainless Steel, Shockproof by Science Purchase
- Steel construction caliper 6" dial
- Precision Ground Jaws for Accuracy
- Jaws Designed for Inside, Outside, and Thread Measurements
- Slide Lock Holds Reading in Place
- Complete with Plastic Storage Case
The above were some of the best dial calipers for you in your budget, so you can’t go wrong with your purchase. If you didn’t find your desired one then check out Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 0-6″/0.001″ Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel is also the recommended item in the store.